Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Health Insurance Austin, Texas

These days finding health insurance can be a time consuming process.  Do you know what questions  you need to ask when you are searching for health insurance?  Consider the following FAQs:


Does my company qualify for group health insurance?
What are the differences between group and individual insurance?
Does individual insurance cover maternity?
What is preventive care?
Do I have to offer health insurance for my employees?
How long does it take to get health insurance?
Should I buy dental insurance?
Should I buy vision insurance?
What is supplemental insurance?
What is medicare part d?
Why are there so many options for health insurance?
What is a HSA or Health Savings Account?
What is a FSA or Flexible Spending Account?
Do I need a PEO or Professional Employer Organization?
Who can help with benefits for my company?
Do I have to offer Cobra?  What is Cobra insurance?  How do I apply for Cobra?
What is state contiuation insurance?
What is co-insurance?
What is the difference between a co-pay and a deductible?
Does health insurance cover prescription drugs?
Why did I get a bill after going to the Doctor if I paid my co-pay?
How much is health insurance?
Should I get health insurance through my employer or buy individual health insurance?
Can I be denied for health insurance?
What are pre-existing conditions?
What is CHIP?  Do my children qualify for CHIP?
What is a network?
What is a PPO?
What is a HMO?
Is BCBS or BXBS or Blue Cross Blue Shield affordable health insurance?
Does United Health Care have affordable health insurance?
Can I come to your office in Austin, TX to discuss health insurance in person?
How long does it take to buy health insurance?
Do I have to have a medical exam when buying health insurance?




Contact me @ http://www.austinhealthbrokers.com/ or www.nationwide.com/joshlewis and I can help!  Also, email me @ lewisj6@nationwide .com if this was helpful!

Josh Lewis - 512-441-2763
2525 S Lamar Blvd Ste 11
Austin, TX 78704

No comments:

Post a Comment